- Ensure that your battery is fully charged and healthy
- Read our article about Precautions: Writing ECU
- Connect your tablet to your vehicle, and let it boot up.
- Turn the key/ignition to the ON position without starting your engine.
- For cars with conventional keys, that is TWO key clicks from OFF.
- For cars with push-button start that is TWO button presses WITHOUT depressing the brake or clutch pedal.
- Your fuel gauge should be indicating a fuel level when you're in the ON position.
- Select the TUNING menu option on your tablet.
- Select the WRITE option.
- Choose the ORIGINAL tune file at the top of the tune selection list, then follow the on-screen prompts to successfully program your ECU.
Going Back to Stock (Original Tune File) Print
Created by: Anthony Cardinale
Modified on: Wed, 6 Mar, 2019 at 10:51 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.