With a complete and successful OpenFlash Manager Installation:
- Download the mod-file database (.pck file) to a known location on your PC.
- Launch Openflash Manager
- Plug your OFT into your PC using the provided USB cable
- OpenFlash Manager may apply new updates to your OFT. This can take several minutes, so please be patient.
- Select MODFILES DATABASE in the left menu pane
- Within the 'Files on Disc' section, choose SELECT next to 'Import Database File'
- Navigate to, and select your downloaded mod-file DB to import it.
- Within the 'File on device' section, choose ADD
After a few minutes of uploading, your should notice your new DB file highlighted in GREEN within the 'File on device' section, and the 'Synchronized' column should have "Yes".
You're ready to disconnect the OFT and install it onto your vehicle/ECU now.