For Mazda engine platforms we suggest you always start with Stage 1 OTS mapping. Then submit datalogs for review, free of charge.
Free datalog review service: Perform a datalog, and schedule a log review service with our tuning staff. With your log, we'll do our best to identify and help you understand if you can/should move up to the next stage map.
DATA VIEWING/LOGGING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Plug the OFT into your car. Turn your key to the ON position (2 turns/button presses).
- Choose the DIAGNOSTICS menu option on your tablet.
- Choose the MY CAR menu option on your tablet.
- Choose the REALTIME DATA DISPLAY menu option on your tablet.
- You should now see several data channels (engine speed, throttle, etc.) displaying various data from their sensor inputs.
You can view up to 14 different channels at a time.
- To change which data channels are being viewed, go back to the DIAGNOSTICS menu by pressing the LEFT arrow.
- Choose ENABLE DATA CHANNELS
The list of available channels is quite long so you will have to keep scrolling downwards (down arrow) to see them all.
- To add a channel to the viewing/logging list, select the channel you want to add/remove by touching the box next to the channel.
An X in the box indicates a selected channel, an empty box is a de-selected channel.
Once you reach a maximum of 14 selected channels, you will not be able to select any more channels.
- After you have the list of channels you want to view/log, press the RIGHT arrow.
- Choose the REALTIME DATA SCREEN menu option to open the data display list to view your selected channels.