We've recently implemented a new system for requesting basemap, datalog review, and tune revisions to keep our e-tuning customers (that need quicker replies) excluded from the abundance of general emails and support.
The following information outlines our new procedure to execute a successful e-tune with our calibrators.
- Purchase and successfully install your Openflash Tablet onto your vehicle/ECU; if you haven't already.
- Purchase an e-tune service from our web-store.
- Read, understand, and agree with our standard disclaimer/release of liability when you electronically sign our e-form.
- Please fill out our form to request your INITIAL BASEMAP here.
- Please have your ORIGINAL tune files saved onto your PC after downloading it from your tablet. You will need to upload the tune.
- Be prepared to Include a detailed description of your vehicle hardware/configuration when submitting your request.
- Receive your basemap via email. Load it into your tablet, and then program the software up-date onto your ECU.
- Complete a datalog as requested by our calibration staff.
- Download your datalog and save it to a known location on your PC using Openflash Manager
- Go back to our form and submit a request for a tune revision.
- Be prepared to upload your datalog (up to 3).
- Please be prepared to type/write any comments or suggestions that you have based on your driving experience with the new software update.
- Wait for any revision or correspondence from our calibration staff.
.... Repeat the process from step 5 until our calibration staff informs you that we're done!
Please allow up to 48 business hours for a reply. If you have any questions about the e-tuning process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!