Identifying you ECU's software Calibration Code
To check your ECU’s CALIBRATION CODE with your Openflash Tablet:
- Connect your OFT to your vehicle
- Turn the key/ignition to the ON position.
- For cars with conventional keys, that is TWO key clicks from OFF.
- For cars with push-button start that is TWO button presses WITHOUT depressing the brake or clutch pedal.
- Your fuel gauge should be indicating a fuel level when your in the ON position.
- Select TUNING on your OFT
- Select ECU INFO on your OFT
Locate your ECU’s calibration ID from this screen.